Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the Customer must send A&C Network srl a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following e-mail address email@example.com or by filling out the form in the Contact section .
In case of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to A&C Network srl at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal to the following address:
A&C Network srl
Via Andrea d’Isernia, 24, 80122 – Napoli (NA)
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc …);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc …);
- the shipping costs for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by A&C Network srl, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, A&C Network srl will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the customer, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- A&C Network srl will not be liable in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
A&C Network srl will refund the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14) within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of this reimbursement. A&C Network srl may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
5.5 In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where A&C Network srl ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
- the product is missing its integral elements and / or accessories (eg closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, A&C Network srl will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already reimbursed, the price of the product.