Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Customer must send A & C Network srl a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form in the Contact section .
In case of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to A&C Network srl at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal itself to the following address:
A&C Network srl
Via Andrea d’Isernia, 24, 80122 – Naples (NA)
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packs), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg accessories, accessories, etc …);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc …);
- the shipping costs for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by A&C Network srl, the shipment is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- in the event of damage to the goods during transport, A&C Network srl will notify the Customer of this, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund; the product will then be made available to the customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- A&C Network srl will not respond in any way for damage, theft, loss occurred during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
A&C Network srl will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14) within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by reversing the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs as a consequence of said refund. A&C Network srl will be able to suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the returned product or until the moment in which the Customer proves to have correctly returned the product, if previous.
5.5 In any case, the Customer will lapse from the right of withdrawal in cases where A&C Network srl ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
- the product is missing elements integrating it and / or accessories (e.g. closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, A&C Network srl will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.